Families and people:
- registered at the Job Centre (Centro per l’Impiego) after 1st January 2011 because unemployed or redundancy workers;
- in lay-offs or under job security agreement;
- dismissed because of company shutdown and staff reduction;
- self-employed people who have ceased their activity or have experienced a decrease of at least 30% on the incomes;
- families with only retirement incomes;
- families in which people with certified disabilities (in possession of the documentation relating to 104 law) live;
- single parenting families.
- Associations or organizations of the province of Modena that distribute food and basic necessities to people in financial difficulty.
- Other stores of the Region.
CONSULTING AND CULTURAL ACTIVITIES
- all clients and volunteers of the store
- all citizens, according to the reception availabilities.